Elk Grove Residential Computer Service
and IT Business Support
Sarceno Network Consulting is your solution provider for all your technology needs. Our services include a wide range of solutions that we want to give you a short overview. Our most-requested service still is our professional computer repair. We offer on Site service in the Elk Grove and Sacramento area, but for even faster, worldwide help, we recommend our online computer support, that is fast, safe and secure. For our business customers, we offer an extensive IT CONSULTING SUPPORT and SERVICE to get your company just the IT solution that you need. Unlike other IT companies, our service does not stop after implementation. We also offer monthly maintenance or a personal partner on your side using our Managed Service, which monitor your system and includes a business class Anti-virus Protection Program. Furthermore, we also specialized in Data Recovery. If the hard drive fails, we don’t. We will recover any information that is possible, and get it to you, securely, quick and affordable. If you want to prevent lost data in the first place, we would be happy to help you with a solution too. Other services we offered are Web Design including Search Engine Optimization, Local Area Network Security and maintenance, file server support, Data wiring, cell phones, computer tablet, game console
Computers Repair and Services (Flat rate)
- We are a locally owned and operated computer repair and services with over 25 years of experience. We service all computer brands. We handle anything from problems with your home or office PC. We provide onsite service for Elk Grove and Sacramento Area. We provide quick turnaround. Our average service call cost is between $80 -$160.
- Drop Off - Free diagnostic with with no obligation repair estimate.
- On-Site / Home Service - Diagnostic fee is $80, which is waived if we perform the repair.
- Take advantage of our low cost Online Computer Services starting at $25 for faster and secure service. The first 15 minute is free for existing customers.
- Average repair time is 24 - 48 hrs. Same day service and after hours available upon request at additionl fee.
Laptop Repair/ Upgrades
We offer full services for Laptop, Notebooks and Mini Notebook using original parts such as memory and hard drive upgrade. Our Screen Replacement includes a three years manufacturer warranty for $80 plus parts. Additional warranty is available upon request. DC jack replacement is another common laptop service available at a flat rate of $160 (parts included). Please visit our Laptop repair page for more details.
System Optimization & Cleanup
- If you are having problems or issue, with your computer, then you need to get it fixed before it becomes more serious. Most computer problems experience a ‘domino effect’ and generally get worse as time goes by. Computer issue and data loss can be avoided with regular schedule computer maintenance. We recommend once or twice a year for computer tune-up depending on your usage or if your frequently having computer problesm. Average PC Tune up is 24 - 48 hrs.
Virus Removal and PC Tune Up
- We charge flat rate to eradicate your virus, trojan, spyware, rootkit, spyware, and just about everything that's causing your system from running slow or hanging up. Once the infection had been clean, we will update your operating system and perform a tune-up so you can maximized the use of your computer. Our virus removal services includes a brief mentoring to minimize future risk of getting re-infected and two Free Anti-virus Protection program for residential client only. Our average turnaround is 24 to 48 hours, compare to others, which take longer than one week. Virus Removal including basic Tune-up $120 / Virus Removal with complete Tune-Up $160.
System Rebuild / Reload Opering System
- We will restore your system to factory defaults with all the latest Microsoft updates and virus protection. This includes printer and application setup. Customer will be responsibel to backup their data and provide the application CD/DVD with valid license key. Drop Off $80 / Onsite $140
- We offer low-cost and affordable Data Recovery for working and non-operational drives. Our data recovery process includes disk imaging to prevent further data loss caused by working with an unstable drive during subsequent data retrieval phase. If someone attempts to recovery your data without disk imaging, they’re will be a lesser chance for other data recovery company to recover your data. We encourage you to compare our price to other companies who charges $1500 to $2000. SNC offers no data, no-fee guarantees. Check our Data Recovery page for more details
- The most common network printer issue is due to improper setup. Network printer using dynamic configuration will occasionally failed. At SNC we make sure everything is done right the first time.
- Do you need additional wiring? Is your wireless signal too weak? Have you home network sertup by experience network engineer who managed and support fortune 500 companies and goverment agency. We can boost your WIFI signal so you can access the internet is several places.
Custom Gaming Computer
- Do you want the best, fastest gaming system at an affordable price? You can if you build your own system. SNC will mentor you and assist with the purchase and computer assembly. This will give you hands experience to tackle the future problem.
Other services ($25 combine with other services)
- Email Setup
- Hardware Installation
- Software Installation
- Parental Lockout Control
- Password Recovery/ Removal
- Printer Setup
- Memory Upgrade
Business IT Support ($80/hr)
- Most small business does not require full time Systems or Network Engineer. SNC offers a unique service and maintenance the fits your budget. In addition, we will train your staff to keep the cost of the maintenance with within your budget. We recommend weekly or bi-monthly preventative file server maintenance. Some of the services included on all maintenance are:
- Check and repair directory services or domain as needed.
- Apply service packs and other Microsoft's updates.
- Test onsite backup and restore.
- Update Emergency Repair Disk.
- Check and Defragment Server Hard Drives.
- Inspect internal component and reboot the server.
- Keep track of the event log and disk space usage
LAN / WAN Design and Maintenance
- Professional Local Area Network and Wide Area Network design and setup is a critical part for a successful operation of the network. The used of proper equipments. accomodatation for future growth and security implementation to protect the client data are just some of the basic criteria that should be considered when designing a network. SNC Network engineers are Cisco certified with oover 25 yrs experience
- LAN / WAN Maintenance is as important as File Server maintenance but it not required as often. Quarterly or bi-yearly maintenance is sufficient for most companies. Some of the services included on all maintenance are:
- Check firewall configuration and log
- Capture all router and switch configuration and compare with previouse settings.
- Update Router and Switch IOS as needed.
- Reboot all infrastructure equiment.
- Monitor internet and DMZ (if available) traffic.
- Monitor LAN for any rouge services such as DHCP and DNS.
Online Managed Services
- Our managed service is designed to monitor your critical desktop and servers. It includes a daily and hourly check to ensure your systems are running smoothly. Our managed services which include monitored virus protection starts at $10/month for the desktop and $25/month for the servers. Compare this to a fulltime technicians at $30 to $45 per hour or system engineer at $65 to $120 per hr.
- Monitoring helps you avoid the risks of expensive remedial action and reputational damage through proactive monitoring of server security, hardware and disk performance, applications and bespoke software. .
- Daily safety check for Anti-virus Anti-Virus Pattern File Check, Backup Complete Check, Drive Space Consumption Check, Critical Events Check, Microsoft Exchange Check, Hacker Check, Physical Disk Check and more
Managed Online Backup
- SNC offers reliable and secure Online backup, hosted offsite to protect your data in the even your main office or data center is compleley inaccessible.
- Multiple different backup schedule may be set-up to suit customer requiremente.
- True Delta technology search for changes at file block level where , an average , only 0.1 - 0.5 % f the protected data set will have change
- Security based on robust IASO backup - renoened for fast secure backup and no hassel!
- Fully encryoted data using Advance Encryption Standard "AES" technology.
- Very affordable at $1/Gb per month. Minimum 10Gb
- Project Management
- Migration / Upgrade
- Voice Over IP
- Manage Enterprise email protection.
- Data Management and imaging
- Structured Cabling Services
- Wired and Wireless IP Cam
- Internet Serviec Provider
- Online "CLOUD" hosting for file and email.
- Domain Management
- DNS Management
- Web Design and Hosting
- Search Engine Optimaation
- Web Automation and Programming
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
I don’t know if my computer is worth fixing?
- Our Diagnostic Fee is only $40 per machine. We will give you our estimate and recommendation before we start any repair. The Diagnostic fee will be waived if you decide to go ahead with the repair.
How long does a repair take?
- Most Diagnostics and repair are completed with in 24-48 hours. Due to a variety of make and model, some replacement parts will take time to order.
How often do I need a tune up?
- Maintenance depends on how much the computer was used. Most system will benifit from a tune up twice a year
I don't know how to disconnect my system?
- We offer Pick and delivery for $40. This includes setup and testing.
Can I get a loaner?
- Loaner laptop is avaiable while your computer is being service. The cost for a laptop loaner is $50.