Flat Rate Virus Removal
for Sacramento and Elk Grove Area !
A computer virus is an unwanted computer program that can replicate itself and spread from one computer to another. There are several variations:
- Malware short for malicious software
- Computer Worm replicates itself to other computers.
- Trojan masquerades as a legitimate program.
- Rootkits a stealthy type of malware
- Spyware collects information about the user.
- Adware normally pop-up advertisements.
The first Computer Virus circulated in the public in 1981 is called "Elk Cloner." "The Creeper Virus" that was introduced in 1970s was only experimental.
Sarceno Network Consulting specializes in computer virus removal repairing the toughest infections on any Windows platform in Sacramento and Elk Grove area. Recently, a plague of viruses has been infecting thousands of users. Some viruses and malware are highly invasive and very difficult to remove. Even if you have an antivirus software, some viruses and malware can prevent its use or may be undetected by outdated virus definitions. The problem with the most Anti-virus program is that is will only remove known virus stored in it's database. New and unknown virus had to be remove manually which required a more experience technician.
Many of the latest viruses will create havoc on your system such as:
- Disabling antivirus protection to spread more viruses.
- Denying access to executable programs.
- Causing Windows not to boot which make the computer system non operational.
- Prevent access to the internet which hinders troubleshooting the issue.
- Gather personal information such as credit card and social security no.
Latest Viruses Alert
Don't waste hours and hours trying to remove the virus yourself. In some cases, improper removal can cause the virus to do more damage. Some viruses have self-defense mechanisms that can make it very nasty to get rid of. If your Computer is infected with a virus, please email or call our virus support hotline (916) 222.3794 and we can immediately start cleaning your computer and get your PC back to normal.